The Susana Handwoven Fan
By COVEDOZA LLC
Each fan is intricately woven by Mexican artisans causing variations on each piece and some imperfections that make it even more unique.
- Colors: plain and multicolor styles vary.
- Materials: palm leaf, corn husk, bamboo handle
- Size: 12.5 x 8.5
Disclaimer: Colors in photos may vary a little due to lighting.
- Please handle it with care
- Do not wet or bend
SHIPPING & RETURNS:
- Orders should ship within 2 to 3 weeks from the date of purchase.
- This product is final sale. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Disclaimer: COVEDOZA reserves the right to end promotions at any time.
Empowering BIPOC artists through creativity and collaboration.
We are a brand that is radically challenging political, economic, and social structures, and collapsing paradigms while inspiring the BIPOC community to unleash their talent, to co-create collaboratively, to dream big, and to raise their voices with honesty and courage through lifestyle products, knowledge-sharing, and experiences.
UPLIFTING BIWOC ARTISTS
COMMITTED TO ETHICAL FASHION
INCLUSIVE AND PERSONALIZED