MUCHACHA x COVEDOZA Gift Box
An act of love and community 💕 that’s what our #MUCHACHAxCOVEDOZA Limited Edition Spring Box is and we want you to have it!
We've teamed up with MUCHACHA to curate an incredible box that celebrates transparency, hard work, and badass women changing the narrative in the coffee industry. This box is also a symbol of women supporting each other regardless of location and demonstrating the essence of a true partnership. This beautiful box was hand-illustrated by a women-founded, BIPOC design studio that helped take our empowering vision to life. Using tropical and geometrical elements combined with vibrant colors, this box gives you or a loved one all the feels and the positive energy you need to get through 2021. Our goal is that you can reuse this box to safeguard your precious possessions or use it as a gift.
- One 12oz bag of 100% imported specialty Colombian coffee where the entire supply chain is led by women, galvanized by MUCHACHA.
- Coffee beans are grown and imported from Huila, Colombia, and roasted in the U.S. by a women-owned roaster (small business).
- One 11-120z mug beautifully illustrated by Rocket Creativo.
- One 5.5x8.5 stickers sheet with 10 inspirational stickers from both brands
- One self-stamped 5x7 postcard you can use to Pay-it-Forward and mailing it to a friend that should support this collab or frame it and hang it up at home as an inspirational illustration.
Box ships May 24th.
Empowering BIPOC artists through creativity and collaboration.
We are a brand that is radically challenging political, economic, and social structures, and collapsing paradigms while inspiring the BIPOC community to unleash their talent, to co-create collaboratively, to dream big, and to raise their voices with honesty and courage through lifestyle products, knowledge-sharing, and experiences.
UPLIFTING BIWOC ARTISTS
COMMITTED TO ETHICAL FASHION
INCLUSIVE AND PERSONALIZED